For an e-learning platform, every user counts. Though the platforms run a lot of lead generation campaigns for e-learning user acquisition, for every course they have, unless the leads turn out to be paid customers, the platforms fail to onboard them as a user. This results in the wastage of campaign expenses unless the lead is converted. In case, if the users could be registered into the platform meanwhile, there is a scope of up-selling in the future and it also helps in increasing the valuation of the platform.
Here, we will see how to do an e-learning user acquisition campaign, using a free course.
Get more leads for the ‘Advanced Digital Marketing Course in Malayalam’ in the Daily Skills platform.
- Run a Lead Generation Campaign in Facebook.
- Keep a free course as a lead magnet, and this justifies registering them into the platform.
- Enrol the lead into the course and inform the login credentials in WhatsApp.
- Further, pitch the paid course with an offer.
- Inform the sales team to follow-up immediately.
- Get the sales done, and add them into the nurturing campaign.
User Acquisition Campaign Overview
Benefits of the user acquisition campaign
- Only one sales staff is required, that too just to push into the sales.
- All leads become registered users in the platform.
- End-to-end automated process and seamless flow.
- Super-fast execution and that too in a proper journey map.
- Run evergreen ads and scale with multiple traffic sources.
- Increase app downloads consistently.
- Further notify the learners through Spayee.
- Get the users on a forever running campaigns using Business Studio.
- Integrate with any platform for even invoicing and task management using Pabbly Connect.
- Reach the customers through the most preferred messaging platform, WhatsApp.
If you’re into the e-learning business, this process will be ideal for you to get more users onboard. Book a demo of Business Studio, if you need any assistance to set it up for you.
Read about the E-Learning User Acquisition Automation implementation plan.